IQS has personnel qualified to assist in the development and implementation of your Quality Assurance program.
Many who practice NDT and use the term QA do not always comprehend its definitive meaning. Quite Simply Quality Assurance is the planned and systematic activities implemented within the quality System and demonstrated as needed to provide adequate confidence that the business will fulfill requirements for quality. Quality Assurance is all the evidenced activities required to provide adequate confidence that a product will meet both the stated and implied needs of the product and that these activities are implemented in a planned, controlled, and documented process that can be audited by a purchaser of the product.
We can assist your Quality Assurance implementation in the following areas
- Establish your training, qualification and certification program including a recommended practice designed to meet the governing standard such as SNT-TC-1A, NAS-410, ISO 9712 etc.
- Train your personnel as necessary
- Verify your personnel meet the requirements for certification
- Test your personnel to meet the requirements for certification
- Certify your personnel
- Develop NDT procedures, techniques and reports applicable to the codes and standards that govern your services
- Independent audit of your QA program for compliance to specifications and procedures
- Independent audit of your vendors for program compliance and product acceptance prior to shipment
- Representation, on your behalf, with your customer to advise concerning QA compliance and to assist in resolution of Quality related disputes